Not all vendor threats are created equal. Match Your Solution to Your Risk.
Third party risk is one of the hottest cybersecurity topics – and for good reason. Many high-profile breaches from the past few years are the result of vendor’s with insufficient cybersecurity postures. Whether it’s from a direct vendor’s vulnerabilities, or that of an ‘nth-party,’ the damages from even one attack could be catastrophic to your business, brand, and reputation.
There is no silver bullet to mitigating third party risk. However, the best place to start is attacking the problem from its core and investing in a comprehensive solution that leverages high-quality threat intelligence to monitor, identify, and respond to threats in real-time.
In our eBook, you will learn:
- Why third party vendors are your weakest link
- An alternative method to using scorecard security ratings
- The importance of integrating threat intelligence in your cybersecurity program
- Security Spend to reach 90 billion: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-19/data-breaches-hit-record-in-2016-as-dnc-wendy-s-co-hacked
- 1 in 25 stat: https://www.forrester.com/report/Vendor+Landscape+ThirdParty+Risk+Intelligence/-/E-RES131941
- 89 vendors access an organizations network: https://www.bomgar.com/assets/documents/Bomgar-Vendor-Vulnerability-Index-2016.pdf
- 63% of data breaches originate in the supply chain: http://www.verizonenterprise.com/resources/reports/rp_dbir-2016-executive-summary_xg_en.pdf
- Cost of data breaches will rise to over $2 trillion: https://www.juniperresearch.com/researchstore/innovation-disruption/cybercrime-security/enterprise-threats-mitigation
- 58% of organizations do not think it’s possible…..: https://buckleysandler.com/uploads/1082/doc/Data_Risk_in_the_Third_Party_Ecosystem_BuckleySandler_LLP_and_Treliant_R….pdf