Not all vendor threats are created equal. Match Your Solution to Your Risk.
Outsourcing corporate data management to third party vendors is not new. We’ve all heard the saying, “it’s not if, it’s when” while discussing cyber attacks, and at some point your organization has likely been, or will be, targeted by a threat actor. Whether it’s through your own vulnerabilities or those of a third party vendor, the damages from even one attack could be catastrophic.
In our eBook, you will learn:
- How third party vendors increase your cyber risk
- The importance of threat intelligence in your vendor management program
- How to prioritize vendor risk
- Security Spend to reach 90 billion: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-19/data-breaches-hit-record-in-2016-as-dnc-wendy-s-co-hacked
- 1 in 25 stat: https://www.forrester.com/report/Vendor+Landscape+ThirdParty+Risk+Intelligence/-/E-RES131941
- 89 vendors access an organizations network: https://www.bomgar.com/assets/documents/Bomgar-Vendor-Vulnerability-Index-2016.pdf
- 63% of data breaches originate in the supply chain: http://www.verizonenterprise.com/resources/reports/rp_dbir-2016-executive-summary_xg_en.pdf
- Cost of data breaches will rise to over $2 trillion: https://www.juniperresearch.com/researchstore/innovation-disruption/cybercrime-security/enterprise-threats-mitigation
- 58% of organizations do not think it’s possible…..: https://buckleysandler.com/uploads/1082/doc/Data_Risk_in_the_Third_Party_Ecosystem_BuckleySandler_LLP_and_Treliant_R….pdf