In 2018, 78% of enterprises were victimized by a successful cyberattack last year. Is your organization next?
Download CyberEdge’s sixth-annual Cyberthreat Defense Report – a comprehensive review of the perceptions of 1,200 IT security professionals representing 17 countries and 19 industries. Key insights from this year’s report include:
- 78% of networks were breached last year
- 56% of organizations were compromised by ransomware last year
- 84% of IT security budgets are rising
- 13% of a typical enterprise IT budget is spent on security
- 81% agree that ML/AI technology helps defeat advanced threats
- Malware, ransomware, and spear-phishing cause the most headaches
- Nearly half of ransomware victims succumb to paying ransoms
- ‘Application containers’ and ‘mobile devices’ are this year’s weakest links
- ‘Too much data to analyze’ is the greatest inhibitor to IT security’s success
- ‘Security analytics’ is the most-wanted security technology for 2019
The Cyberthreat Defense Report provides the most geographically comprehensive view of IT security perceptions in our industry. Download your complimentary copy now!