Realizing a growing need for cyber threat intelligence, SANS and LookingGlass Cyber Solutions have teamed up to co-sponsor a Webinar titled Cyber Threat Intelligence: Evidence-based knowledge about an existing hazard designed to help organizations understand the risks common and severe external threats, used to inform decisions regarding the subject’s response. LookingGlass Cyber (n) - Actionable, relevant, and timely information that can help when assessing the security posture of an organization. A little more left. No no, that’s now too far... in Action-Effectiveness of CTI Programs and Wish Lists for the Future: Results of the 2017 Cyber Threat Intelligence Survey.
- Dave Shackleford, Senior SANS Instructor and GIAC Technical Director
- Allan Thomson, Chief Technology Officer, LookingGlass Cyber Solutions, Inc.
Cyber threat intelligence (CTI) usage is maturing, but organizations still have a long way to go, based on SANS’ 2016 CTI survey results. This webcast will cover improvements in CTI usage and integration over the past year, as well as what CTI consumers would like to improve.
Co-sponsored by LookingGlass Cyber and SANS, this webcast featuring Dave Shackleford, senior SANS instructor and GIAC technical director, attendees will learn:
- Best practices and standards for integrating and utilizing CTI
- Whos utilizing CTI data and for what purposes
- Usefulness of reports and data output
- Wish lists for future iterations of their CTI deployments