As we move toward the halfway point in the year, it might be a good time to evaluate the effectiveness of your organization’s security posture. According to CyberEdge’s 2019 Cyberthreat Defense Report, 78% of enterprises were victimized by a successful cyberattack last year. Is your organization next?
CyberEdge surveyed 1,200 IT security professionals from 17 countries and 19 industries and learned:
- 56% of organizations were compromised by ransomware
- 45% of ransomware victims paid the ransom
- 13% of a typical IT budget is spent on security
- 84% of organizations are experiencing an IT security skills shortage
- Malware, ransomware, and spear-phishing cause the most headaches
Join LookingGlass’ SVP of Delivery & Support, James Carnall, and CyberEdge’s Co-founder & CEO, Steve Piper, as they review insights from CyberEdge’s sixth-annual research study. They’ll also provide answers to important questions, such as:
- What are the weakest links in current security postures?
- What’s standing in the way of IT security professionals?
- What are the hottest security technologies for 2019?
About the Speakers
SVP of Delivery & Support, LookingGlass Cyber Solutions
Co-founder & CEO, CyberEdge