OPERATIONALIZING Threat Intelligence:
Evidence-based knowledge about an existing hazard designed to help organizations make inform decisions regarding their response to the threat.:
For Threat Prevention, Detection & Response
Complimentary White Paper and Webcast
Highlighting ESG Analyst Research, Insights, Use Cases
According to ESG research, security teams are investing in threat intelligence with the goals of becoming more efficient and effective at incident prevention, detection, and response. Yet, they are experiencing challenges in turning threat data into actionable intelligence and measuring results.
In ESG research, CISOs talked about the need to improve the operationalizing of threat intelligence in order to maximize benefits. In this report, ESG highlights 4 keys to better utilizing threat intelligence:
- Improve threat intelligence quality
- Consolidate threat intelligence analysis into a common platform
- Integrate threat intelligence with existing infrastructure (i.e., SIEM)
- Leverage intelligence in real-time, network based threat mitigation by integrating with network security platforms like firewalls and IDS/IPS, web and email security gateways, and recursive DNS.
Join us to learn about recent analyst research and real-world use cases to help you better Operationalize Threat Intelligence.
Jon Oltsik will set the stage with research results on the state of the threat intelligence market. Jon and A.J. Shipley will then dive into a lively discussion on the role of threat intelligence in incident response, securing the perimeter, supply chain management, and compromised credentials.
Key use cases will include closing the gap in DNS, leveraging APIs for SIEM, addressing protocol-specific infrastructures, and much more.
View today to ensure you receive valuable insights, strategies, best practices and key use cases on operationalizing threat intelligence to help improve your organization’s cybersecurity posture and lower risk.
- [IN THE NEWS] CIO Review: CEO Perspectives Operationalizing Threat Intelligence
- [IN THE NEWS] CIO Review: Integrating DNS Defense and Intelligence-Driven Security
- [SOLUTION] Dynamic Threat Defense Solution
- [SOLUTION] LookingGlass Product Portfolio