Intelligence to help your most senior management understand cyber threat trends and issues, enabling more informed policy decisions.
- Policy and Regulation Report
- Special Events Analysis
CONTEXT & CORRELATION
Secure operational events with intelligence on adversaries’ tactics, techniques, and procedures that may indicate future threats or lateral movements across geographies, similar industries, and peer companies.
- Industry Threats & Risk Report
- Threat Actor Landscape Report
Make better real-time tactical decisions with actionable information based on time-sensitive events.
- Data Breach Alerts
- Risk & Threat Analysis
- Cyber News Alerts
- Daily Threat News
Subscribers Get More
The subscription also includes an annual Attack Surface Analysis report, which exposes any internal risks in your organization’s cybersecurity posture. This baseline assessment identifies:
- Live or recent network infections
- Identification of breached account credentials
- Severity of vulnerabilities in public-facing applications
- Fake lookalike domain names that are responsible for spear phishing attacks
- Coverage of over 6,000 known threat actors, activists and groups
Threat Intelligence Operations
Leverage our highly-skilled cyber intelligence analysts for deep-dive reports, web-based searches, and any other investigations and analyses. The team monitors both internal and external threats, such as malware and ransomware, specific threat actor groups, and high-profile events.