A COMPREHENSIVE SOLUTION
Third Party Risk Monitoring
Keep a watchful eye on your third party vendors’ networks and make informed, intelligent decisions about the cyber safety of your organization. This completely outsourced service from LookingGlass gives you:
- Continuous visibility into the risk exposure and attack surface of your organization’s key vendors
- Ability to analyze your third party vendors’ risk impact on your organization
- Increased protection against threat actors, spear phishing, and data breaches
Cyber Attack Surface Analysis
Whether you are concerned with an existing vendor’s security posture or are evaluating a firm prior to an M&A audit, you can examine how cybersecurity vulnerabilities in your vendors’ networks are a risk to your organization with this assessment, providing actionable intelligence on:
- Where your vendors’ networks are already compromised by malware, viruses, etc.
- Likelihood of spear phishing, social engineering, and business email compromise from compromised domain names
- Indications of exposure to ransomware, phishing, spam, and command and control activity
- Stolen account credentials
- Coverage of more than 6,000 known threat actor groups
Vendor Breach Monitoring
Be the first to know when a breach — or even a threat — occurs in your vendors’ networks. LookingGlass takes vendor breach monitoring one step further, by vetting and validating all incidents to eliminate false positives, so you can get real-time, actionable and detailed alerts examined by our experienced team of analysts and get ahead of a potentially damaging situation.
Are Your Third Party Vendors a Ticking Time Bomb?
Leveraging Threat Intelligence for Third Party Risk Management
Join us for a Webinar!
September 14, 2017 at 2PM
Speaker: Ryan Curran, Senior Sales Engineer
Cyber Security Center
If your organization doesn’t have the internal resources to monitor the entire range of online activity around the clock, LookingGlass security analysts provide a 24×7 review and vetting of online material, sending only relevant, actionable items your team actually needs to see via email or a secure customer portal.