Gathered from a wide network of Internet sensors, Surface & Deep web and Darknet sources, Botnet sinkholes, underground channels, human analysis & proprietary crawling algorithms. Enables protection against:
- Dynamic threats (APTs, Command and Control servers),
- Static attack vectors (eg. phishing urls and malicious urls)
- Compromised account credentials
High-quality threat intelligence that can be easily consumed and integrated with your own workflows and security platforms. Specifically:
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM).
- Threat Intelligence Platform products.
- Security appliances (e.g Application Level Gateways).
MRTI feeds can be ingested and consumed in a matter of minutes:
- With easy to understand documentation, downloadable code samples and 24×7 developer support
- Application programming interface (API)-based integration (e.g., JSON/OpenTPX, XML, CSV).
- Helper libraries to speed up the integration process (e.g., SDKs, bundled scripts, etc.).
LookingGlass provides following machine-readable threat intelligence (MRTI) feeds to help correlate external threat activity with internal systems and create timely, relevant, actionable intelligence.
|Threat Feed Name||Description||Frequency||Format|
|Infection Records||List of newly identified and historical global infections collected by our VirusTracker botnet monitoring technology||Real-Time||OpenTPX, CSV|
|Malicious C2 Domains||Daily updated blacklist of 100% known C2 command and control botnet servers||Real-Time||OpenTPX, CSV|
|Phishing URLs||Real-time feed of global phishing URLs||Real-Time||OpenTPX, XML|
|Malicious URLs||Real-time feed of global malicious URLs||Real-Time||OpenTPX , XML|
|New Domain Registrations||Aggregated list of TLDs (.com, .net, .info, etc) registered globally in the last 24h||Daily||OpenTPX , CSV|
|Compromised Information Monitoring||Early warning of compromised Account Credentials (CACs), compromised Credit Card Numbers (CCNs), and/or compromised Social Security Numbers (SSNs) discovered in the wild.||Daily||OpenTPX , XML|