Strategic Intelligence Delivered in our Digital Library
Intelligence to help your organization, especially your senior management team members understand cyber threat trends and issues, enabling more informed decision-making and policy development.
- Policy and Regulation Report
- Special Events Analysis
CONTEXT & CORRELATION
Secure operational events with intelligence on adversaries’ tactics, techniques, and procedures that may indicate future threats or lateral movements across geographies, similar industries, and peer companies.
- Industry Threats & Risk Report
- Threat Actor Landscape Report
Actionable intelligence based on time-sensitive events enabling organizations to make better, real-time, tactical decisions.
- Data Breach Alerts
- Risk & Threat Analysis
- Cyber News Alerts
- Daily Threat News
Subscribers Get More
With your STRATISS subscription, you also have access to security and intelligence analysts who author our finished intelligence. These analysts are available to answer questions about any STRATISS report. Leverage LookingGlass strategic intelligence to enhance your security posture with finished intelligence written by LookingGlass security experts.
The subscription also includes an annual Cyber Attack Surface Analysis report, which exposes any internal risks in your organization’s cybersecurity posture. This analysis identifies:
- Live or recent network infections
- Identification of breached account credentials
- Severity of vulnerabilities in public-facing applications
- Fake lookalike domain names that are responsible for spear phishing attacks
- Coverage of over 6,000 known threat actors, activists and groups