What you can expect
- Visibility into the risk exposure and attack surface of key vectors
- Real-time notifications of compromise at the time of discovery
- Monthly vendor reports on system compromises, configuration, vulnerabilities, and online indications of warnings and threats
- Historical baseline report looking at risk exposure posed by vendors
- Vendor breach monitoring with real-time data breach notifications
Baseline Attack Surface Report™
Have hundreds of vendors and want a view into the risk each of them pose? Use this baseline report as your first step to determining which are most at-risk. Based on these results, you can make informed decisions on which vendors’ security needs the most attention.
Baseline reports can also be useful in meeting compliance and/or regulatory requirements.
This report is included in our comprehensive Third Party Risk Monitoring solution, or can be purchased as a stand-alone.
One Solution Does Not Fit All
Matching Your Solution to Third Party Risk
Outsourcing corporate data management to third party vendors is not new. We’ve all heard the saying, “it’s not if, it’s when” while discussing cyber attacks, and at some point your organization has likely been, or will be, targeted by a threat actor. Whether it’s through your own vulnerabilities or those of a third party vendor, the damages from even one attack could be catastrophic.
In our eBook, you will learn:
- How third party vendors increase your cyber risk
- The importance of threat intelligence in your vendor management program
- How to prioritize vendor risk