What you can expect
- Visibility into the risk exposure and attack surface of key vectors
- Real-time notifications of compromise at the time of discovery
- Monthly vendor reports on system compromises, configuration, vulnerabilities, and online indications of warnings and threats
- Historical baseline report looking at risk exposure posed by vendors
- Vendor breach monitoring with real-time data breach notifications
Baseline Attack Surface Report™
Have hundreds of vendors and want a view into the risk each of them pose? Use this baseline report as your first step to determining which are most at-risk. Based on these results, you can make informed decisions on which vendors’ security needs the most attention.
Baseline reports can also be useful in meeting compliance and/or regulatory requirements.
This report is included in our comprehensive Third Party Risk Monitoring solution, or can be purchased as a stand-alone.
You’re Only as Strong as Your Weakest Third Party
Third party risk is one of the hottest cybersecurity topics – and for good reason. 56% of global companies experienced a breach due to a third party, and we can expect that number to continue rising if organizations don’t take control of their vendors’ cybersecurity hygiene.
There is no silver bullet to mitigating third party risk. However, the best place to start is attacking the problem from its core and investing in a comprehensive solution that leverages high-quality threat intelligence to monitor, identify, and respond to threats in real-time.
- Why third party vendors are your weakest link
- An alternative method to using scorecard security ratings
- The importance of integrating threat intelligence in your cybersecurity program