- Train employees to identify phishing, ransomware, social engineering, and other threats.
- Maximize employee productivity by 20% by reducing malware and other IT security issues on employee computers
- Reduce incident remediation costs by not having to re-teach employees
- Satisfy compliance requirements for employee education
Free Trial Offer
Your 14-day free trial includes:
- Complete access to all training content
- Free technical support
- A free, personalized demo by request
- No obligation or credit card required
You are the Target AND the Defense
Users learn the fundamentals of cyber safety and see real-world examples of today’s cyber threats and how to protect themselves and the organization’s network. Choose from two foundational security-awareness training programs designed to cover a wide range of topics commonly associated with cyber attacks and data breaches.
- Intro to Security Awareness
- Computer Security
- Email Security
- Reporting Incidents
- Office Security
- Social Networking
- Web Security
- Public WiFi
- Mobile Security
- Information Protection
- Social Engineering
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Safe Disposal
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Cloud Security
- Working Remotely
- Travel Security
- Insider Threat
Additional subject-specific courses are available as single modules upon request.
The computer-based training is delivered by a team of highly experienced LookingGlass experts.