LookingGlass Announces New Program for Managed Security Services Providers (MSSPs)
Reston, Virginia – December 7, 2016 – LookingGlass Cyber Solutions™, a leader in threat intelligence driven security, today announced the Cyber Guardian Network partner program has expanded to include Managed Security Services Providers (MSSPs).
MSSPs can now readily supplement their existing security services portfolio to initiate new revenue streams and enhance their profitability. By leveraging LookingGlass’ MSSP program, partners have the ability to offer standardized threat intelligence services for quick adoption, and highly customizable services that will allow them to differentiate their offerings.
“For an MSSP to add differentiated value, security has to be much more than patch updates, antivirus and firewalls. With millions of new attacks daily, customers require a broad range of threat intelligence services. With our new “Pay as You Grow” MSSP business model, MSSPs mitigate their upfront cost to quickly deliver new threat intelligence services to their customers,” says Laurie Potratz, Vice President, Global Channels and Alliances at LookingGlass.
For MSSPs, the benefits include:
- A fast and easy way to offer threat intelligence services. Partners can be up and running in no time with the easy addition of Brand Protection, Phishing Detection, Rogue Mobile Apps, and other services.
- Detection and Response services to address customers’ compliance, threat awareness and remediation requirements.
- Unmatched response times: LookingGlass’ industry-leading response services for Phishing Response Takedown, Staydown™ with a Lifetime warranty.
- The ability to provide threat intelligence services that span from SMBs to Enterprise markets.
- LookingGlass’s award-winning scoutTHREAT™ intelligence platforms (As a Service or hosted models) come with over 100 already integrated open source and proprietary data feeds. And, there are no hidden data feed fees or integration development delays.
- An open RESTful API that allows partners to write their own integrations to existing or complementary solutions.
In addition, the program allows MSSP partners to offer services, such as Executive or Vendor Threat Assessments, provided by LookingGlass’ Special Investigations Unit, a team of highly specialized experts in the field of cyber intelligence, intelligence studies, security terrorism, law and behavioral studies.
MSSP partners can also offer LookingGlass’ award winning computer-based Cyber Security Awareness training, which saves companies millions of dollars in IT, data loss, and legal costs by helping to reduce risk associated with cyber attacks.
“We are looking for partners who currently offer a suite of managed security services to their customers, with expertise and support resources,” Potratz said. To apply for the Cyber Guardian Network program for MSSPs, please visit https://partners.lookingglasscyber.com/.
About LookingGlass Cyber Solutions
LookingGlass Cyber Solutions delivers comprehensive threat intelligence-driven security through a scalable solution portfolio of machine readable threat intelligence (MRTI), threat intelligence platforms with 100+ data sources transformed into global Internet and threat intelligence, network-based threat mitigation, and threat intelligence services. Customers gain unprecedented understanding into threats that may impact their business including cyber, physical assets, and third party partners. Prioritized, relevant and timely insights enable customers to operationalize threat intelligence in an effective and efficient way throughout the threat lifecycle. For more information, visit https://www.lookingglasscyber.com/.
Download the LookingGlass MSSP brochure to learn more about how the program can supplement your existing portfolio, initiate new revenue streams, and enhance margins.