Presentation Title: Effective Threat Intelligence:
Evidence-based knowledge about an existing hazard designed to help organizations understand the risks common and severe external threats, used to inform decisions regarding the subject’s response.
LookingGlass Cyber (n) - Actionable, relevant, and timely information that can help when assessing the security posture of an organization. A little more left. No no, that’s now too far... Program Insights.
Speaker: Allan Thomson, Chief Technology Officer, LookingGlass
Session Time: 9:40-10:10am
Description: A primary concern for most CISOs and security professionals is how to effectively reduce risk within their organizations. They must identify improvements to data, tools, processes, and personnel to significantly reduce the risk and impact of financial, technical, and organizational cyber threats to their organizations. Effectively integrating threat intelligence into an organization’s security posture requires a comprehensive approach not solely focused on data. Rather, security professionals must determine the impact of threat intelligence across the entire company; how it’s used, how it can be integrated, who is impacted, who uses its output, and what can be improved.
The presentation will cover:
- Key aspects of threat intelligence CISOs should consider;
- Success stories from organizations leveraging threat intelligence;
- Teams, structures, and processes that must be introduced or exist for success;
- Threat intelligence program functions that must be considered for effective results;
- Correlating, refining, and integrating threat intelligence with another security infrastructure;
- And data, processes, and personnel metrics that must be collected to maximize impact on the organization.
– – – – – –
Hosted by the OASIS standards consortium, Borderless Cyber advances an international dialogue between senior security executives. Join colleagues from around the world at the fourth in this series of ground-breaking conferences. You’ll uncover new strategies, explore new technologies, and make new connections. Most importantly, you’ll leave better prepared to evaluate and defend your cyber practices–in the computer room and the Board room.
Schedule a demo with LookingGlass security experts during the conference by contacting us today!
More Information: http://us17.borderlesscyber.org