LOOKINGGLASS CYBER SOLUTIONS, a market leader in integrated Dynamic Threat Defense with threat Intelligence and mitigation, is looking for top tier Systems Software QA engineering talent to join our applications engineering organization.
- The Systems Software QA Engineer position requires applicants to be self-driven and have the ability to work in a small distributed team assuring compliance to specifications in the release to market of complex solutions. The ideal candidate will be responsible for creation, implementation and execution of manual and automated tests, with an emphasis on automation. A successful QA engineer will be required to work closely with software engineers in an Agile Scrum development environment, embedded in the scrum process as a team member, developing acceptance test cases and tests.
- Responsible for manual and automated Functional, Migration, Security, and Regression testing of features scheduled for release.
- Strong test automation development skills, preferably with Ruby, Watir, RSpec.
- Monitor project/feature implementation with an eye toward improving security.
- Responsible for finding, isolating, documenting, tracking, and regressing defects through the QA process utilizing a bug tracking tool effectively.
- Analyze requirements and implement testing strategies that maximize test coverage and improve system reliability and performance.
- Develop hierarchical test plans and test cases ranging from system-level to individual feature testing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 8+ years industry experience in System Software QA engineering
- Experience developing software test code on a Linux environment
- Solid understanding of QA tools and automated testing environments (Selenium, Jenkins, scripting environments, etc.)
- Experience in developing end-to-end tests for complex solutions for large-scale enterprise systems
- Demonstrates ability to lead technical discussions among software development engineers
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of web technologies (Python, Django, JQuery, HTML5, CSS, or similar technologies) a plus
- Experience in penetration and vulnerability assessment and tests a plus
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum QA environment strongly desired
- Product development experience in network security, content security or cybersecurity intelligence
- Understanding of low level network protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, etc.) a plus
- Experience with Ruby/Watir/Rspec for automated functional testing.
None beyond what is above
Be wellHealth & Fitness | Work & Home Life Balance
Be recognizedShout Out Program | Quarterly & Annual Awards
Be in the knowAll Hands Meetings | Coffee with the CEO |
Training & Professional Development
Be involvedFun Committee | Community
Outreach | Recognition Committee
Be rewardedCompetitive Compensation | Tuition Reimbursement |