LOOKINGGLASS CYBER SOLUTIONS a market leader in integrated Dynamic Threat Defense with threat Intelligence and mitigation, is looking for top tier Systems Engineering talent to join our Applications Engineering organization.
- The Senior Software Systems Engineer position requires applicants to be self-driven and have the ability to work in a small distributed team designing and developing high quality customer driven ready to ship solutions. A candidate has strong working knowledge of software lifecycles including the design, development, test & implementation of systems solutions touching on a wide variety of technologies. Strong collaboration skills are a must.
This position will be supporting on the customer site, to be considered for this position you MUST CURRENTLY POSSESS an active TS/SCI + FS Polygraph for any candidacy consideration.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develops systems and software solutions by studying information needs; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; write software meeting specifications and requirements; all following the Agile Scrum software development lifecycle.
- Documents and demonstrates complex solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code while working within the Agile Scrum software development methodology.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related tasks as assigned.
- MUST CURRENTLY POSSESS an active TS/SCI + FS Polygraph for any candidacy consideration
- Linux system experience
- Proficiency with C, Java, Python, and Perl is desired
- Foundation in Object Oriented programming concepts
- Background in security and network products a plus
- Understanding of low level network protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, etc.) a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum development environment strongly desired
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Minimum 10 years of experience in developing complex system solutions
Be wellHealth & Fitness | Work & Home Life Balance
Be recognizedShout Out Program | Quarterly & Annual Awards
Be in the knowAll Hands Meetings | Coffee with the CEO |
Training & Professional Development
Be involvedFun Committee | Community
Outreach | Recognition Committee
Be rewardedCompetitive Compensation | Tuition Reimbursement |