LOOKINGGLASS CYBER SOLUTIONS, a market leader in integrated Dynamic Threat Defense with threat Intelligence and mitigation, is seeking to hire a TOP NOTCH Development Operations Engineer to join our team.
LookingGlass Cyber Solutions seeking an accomplished and experienced Development Operations Engineer to work within the Engineering group. This involves construction and support of software build and deploy pipelines as well as tools development for logging and monitoring tailored to specific applications. The position will require understanding of our applications and development, and operations processes to provide guidance and development of software application deployment into development, test, staging and production environments as well as development of custom logging and dashboard tools for use by Engineering, Operations and Support teams. This requires communication, collaboration with IT, Operations and Product Management, and integration with various product development teams.
- Support and integrate with the development efforts of the engineering and product development teams, which results in a stable environment with speed to market;
- Automate tasks for application build and deploy pipelines by developing custom scripts, with integration of security and static analysis tools, functional application, automation;
- Development of application monitoring dashboards for Lookingglass’ production applications;
- Maintain documentation of scripts and system tailoring that is deployed;
- Provide training and support as needed;
- Provide recommendations to engineering team related to ongoing operational support of environments at all phases of the engineering process;
- Maintain disciplined change management procedures for all environments and supporting tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Network Security or an Information Technology related field, and/or related experience;
- At least 5 years of experience in cloud and on-premise server administration;
- Proficiency in both cloud and on-premise Cybersecurity or Network security technologies, with certifications or relevant experience;
- Proficiency in Linux/Unix system administration, with certifications or relevant experience (Ubuntu and ArchLinux specifically);
- Experience using Puppet, Jenkins, Cobbler, artifactory;
- Experiencing using virtualization and containerization technologies such as LXC/LXD, VMWare;
- Experience with Agile methodologies;
- Knowledge of databases such as Elasticsearch and PostgreSQL;
- Knowledge of cloud-based backup technologies such as AWS S3;
- Ability to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities to meet business goals;
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking / matrixed environment;
- Capable of working with and without direct supervision;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills;
- Strong oral and written communications skills;
- Effective interpersonal skills;
- Possess and demonstrate a positive “can-do” attitude.
- Experience in start-up company environment a plus;
- Cyber Intelligence Security or networking experience strongly desired;
- Familiarity with Chef, Sensu/Nagios, Splunk and/or ELK desired.
Be wellHealth & Fitness | Work & Home Life Balance
Be recognizedShout Out Program | Quarterly & Annual Awards
Be in the knowAll Hands Meetings | Coffee with the CEO |
Training & Professional Development
Be involvedFun Committee | Community
Outreach | Recognition Committee
Be rewardedCompetitive Compensation | Tuition Reimbursement |