LookingGlass has an immediate opening for a skilled Federal Training Specialist in support of a Government customer. The Federal Training Specialist would develop and deliver DHS Shared Services training to users of the program.
The right candidate will be able to develop and deliver training and coordinate with Federal Civilian team members for follow-up actions involving analysis and engineering.
Training responsibilities include:
- Plan, organize, develop, and measure the success of the DHS Shared Services training program;
- Conduct onsite and web-based training meetings as needed;
- Ensure user base is adequately trained;
- Develop training content for Federal Departments and Agencies as well as DHS clients;
- Develop and deliver role-based training;
- Own, Maintain and Track database of Users, Training Participants;
- Working with LG team members, Identify and document Federal use cases for LG software and solutions and create training to support said use cases;
- Maintain Training database to adequately reflect and report user training metrics;
- Proactively reach out to user base as new features and functions are available;
- Work with LG Analysts and LG Engineering and Integration Teams to develop training resources around technical use cases, which could involve API, AIS, Reporting, facilitation of LG Blocking Feeds, etc.;
- Provide regular status updates to Management
- Develop product release note training to ensure all LG platform training is up to date.
- Coordinate with other internal LG teams on the development and hosting of internal proprietary platform training for LG staff and partners
Additional responsibilities include:
- Assists Account Management with leading, managing, and coordinating the team’s day-to-day activities
- Coordinates with Technical Program Manager for awareness and prioritization of DHS Based Analysts ensuring appropriate communication channels between DHS based personnel and LG Account Team. Manages and prioritizes Analyst activities, understands existing and new DHS Mission use cases and initiatives and works with Technical Program Management to steer Analysts to align LG capabilities to DHS mission;
- Engineering Works with Technical Program Management to coordinate important integration activities with 200+ members of DHS Shares Services program. Includes integration of DHS Initiatives such as AIS, CISCP, LG CYV data feeds for blocking, NCATS cyber hygiene, HIRT Team Incident Response, CDM, etc.;
- Coordinates with internal LG teams as required to facilitate timely completion of Shared Services user requests;
- Completes DHS Monthly Reporting;
- Bachelor’s degree or higher;
- Minimum 4 years of experience with developing and providing training;
- Experience in Cyber Security, Threat Intelligence a plus.
- Experience using eLearning content creation tools like Adobe Captivate.
- Experience with developing and loading content into (LMS) learning management systems.
- Experience with (CRM) Customer Relationship Management systems.
Be wellHealth & Fitness | Work & Home Life Balance
Be recognizedShout Out Program | Quarterly & Annual Awards
Be in the knowAll Hands Meetings | Coffee with the CEO |
Training & Professional Development
Be involvedFun Committee | Community
Outreach | Recognition Committee
Be rewardedCompetitive Compensation | Tuition Reimbursement |